Income Qualified (FREE)
This program is free if you qualify based on your household income:
1. If you qualify, complete this registration and submit at the bottom.
2. You will receive an email with next steps, which will include an application process and you will need to provide your proof of income.
3. You will have support through this application process by the Regional Energy Efficiency Program.
4. The program that you will be accessing is the Energy Conservation Assistance Program (ECAP) that is offered through FortisBC and BC Hydro (Nelson Hydro Customers can participate through FortisBC).
The ECAP offers:
- Free Energy Evaluation (not EnerGuide) and free installation of energy efficient products.
Some may qualify for:
- Free energy efficient refrigerator Natural Gas Furnace Insulation.
Do I qualify?
Here is the eligibility guide:
|# OF PEOPLE IN HOUSEHOLD||TOTAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME||1 person||$34,600|
|7 or more persons||$91,600|
For full program information visit: efficiencybc.ca/incentives/free-upgrades-bc-hydro-fortisbcenergy-conservation-assistance-program
1. Complete and submit registration form
2. You will receive an email with next steps, please read thoroughly.
This information is collected pursuant to section 26 of the Freedom of Information and the Protection of Privacy Act. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to the Privacy Officer at 250-352-8168, [email protected], or RDCK Privacy Officer, Box 590, 202 Lakeside Drive, Nelson BC, V1L 5R4.